- Order your fresh lobsters and insist that they are packed in seaweed.Or if you are near the coast, collect enough seaweed to create a bed and covers for your "lobstah".
- Start your charcoal, preferable natural lump.It does not need lighter fluid and is made from real hardwood.
- Wait until the charcoal is white hot, then add a layer of Beechnut or Sugar Maple grilling chunks to the coals.
- Place a sheet of tin foil over the grilling surface.Cover the foil with a couple of inches of seaweed.
- Place the lobsters on the bed and cover with remaining seaweed.
- Shut the lid to your grill shutting down all air vents.
- Wait 30 minutes and remove seaweed cover.When done the lobsters should be red and the antennae should pull out easily.
- Serve with a chilled white wine or your favorite "beeah".Enjoy!
- Seaweed will be pea green and hot!